Join our team!
We are looking for an ambitious, motivated UX Designer professional with a strong understanding of the importance business goals have in UX projects, to be the next member of our team.
While you will play a key role in our service activities for our growing client base, we offer you a unique opportunity to get first-hand experience with digital product development and the best practices of User Experience design, research, and testing.
What will you do as a UX Designer at Webabstract?
As a UX Designer, your main job is to understand the business needs, uncover user goals and design an experience our clients and their users will love.
You will plan and execute projects, including research activities (e.g. user interviews, observation, card sorting and data analysis), designing the user flows and user interactions (e.g. functionality mapping, storyboarding, customer journey mapping), subsequently the final interfaces.
Naturally, as a part of our team, your efforts will be supported by our sublime crew of visual designers.
We build our company with a firm ambition to compete in the global market, thus our team is built for a long-term, with international goals. As a company, we honor and encourage creativity, agility, and ability to bring new initiatives to our work. We are looking for teammates, not employees.
To become part of our team, we believe you have the followings:
- Strong focus on user needs, coupled with an eye for business goals
- Understanding that a good design is accessible and usable: at the end of the day a good product is the one which serves the business
- Careful attention to microcopy: you are not afraid to get your hands dirty in UX copywriting
- Practical knowledge of UX research methods, test types with an ability to execute them (sometimes in concert with a UX researcher); experience with interviews, usability tests
- Problem-solving attitude: when you run into a design problem, you discuss and solve it with your team
- Strong experience with interface design- wireframes, click-through prototypes, etc.
- Fluent written and verbal English is a must
- Experience with managing teams and projects with strict deadlines - good time management skills
- You get along well with Sketch, Invision, and Craft
- Experience with high-fidelity prototypes (e.g., Proto.io, Flinto, Principle) is something we will love but is not a hard requirement
- Visual design skills (a.k.a. UI design) are welcome but not as a basic requirement
As a person:
- You are open-minded and have critical thinking
- You are ambitious - you always push your limits, and love learning new things and improve yourself
- Have a great sense of humor - we all do, you will see :)
- Love to analyze people and problems
- You are a great team player, who can also work independently, and leads small team efficiently
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours - the project has to be done, but it is up to you how you schedule your work
- International projects in various industries
- Opportunity to learn the best practices of digital product development, and User Experience Design
- A team of talented people who respect your work and help your efforts
- Opportunity to start your own projects
- A lot of coffee and beer
Apply as a UX Designer
Please answer a few questions for us an we will contact you in 2 days!
Thanks, you are awesome!
We will contact with you in 2 days!