Join our team!
What will you do as a UX Researcher with us?
There are three people working on a usual project: a UX Designer, a Visual Designer, and a UX Researcher. As a UX researcher, you will plan the project with the UX Designer and decide which research and test types you have to apply for the project. Then, you execute the whole process from recruiting test participants, through executing the tests. Then you sit down with the team and discuss the findings. Your role is to bring the users voice and feedback to the table.
This is you:
- You know that without user research, there's no product development
- Know all the research types by heart - well, the more frequent ones: user interviews, observation, card sorting, usability testing, five-second testing. Done more than that? Great!
- You've done interviews, usability tests before
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with analytics and visual analytics (eg Hotjar) are big plus
- You love to play in a team
- Fluent written and verbal English is a must
- Strong analytical and critical way of thinking
This is what you can expect from us:
- You will be able to experiment with different research and test types
- Your job will really make a difference
- A team of talented people who will respect your work and help you
- Interesting projects that make an impact on the user's life and on the business
- Kick-ass international projects so you will be challenged and you can extend your knowledge
- Flexible working hours - the project has to be done, but it's up to you how do you calculate your time
- We help you start your projects and flesh out your ideas!
- A salary that you will be satisfied with
Apply as a UX Researcher
Please answer a few questions for us an we will contact you in 2 days!
Thanks, you are awesome!
We will contact with you in 2 days!